We, at M V Omni Projects (India) Ltd. commit ourselves for supplying products that would give complete satisfaction to customers and end users.
We will strive to achieve growth and leading position in the market by:
- Supplying consistent construction quality to our valued customers as agreed
- Complying requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of quality management system
- Creating an environment of teamwork and innovative approach
- Managing construction activities at all levels to ensure complete fulfilment of customer requirements.
Quantifiable Quality Objectives are established at all relevant levels in consistence with the quality policy adopted by us with need to meet product and customer requirements. The quantifiable criteria are dynamic and reviewed in management review meeting for our commitment to continual improvement.
The resources need to achieve the quality objectives are identified and discussed in the management review meeting and planning is done accordingly. The resource planning is documented. Top Management ensures that planning of the QMS is carried out in line with ISO 9001 requirements and quality objectives. The quality planning includes
- Processes of the quality management system
- Resources needed
- Continual improvement
Planning ensures that changes are conducted in the controlled manner and during any change, integrity of Quality Management System is maintained.
Personnel at M.V Omni Projects (INDIA) Ltd. Housing Corporation Limited at various level are responsible and have the authority within their defined areas of control for:
- The quality of work carried out
- Initiating action to prevent the occurrence of product Non-Conformance
- Identifying and recording quality problems
- Initiating, recommending and providing solutions to quality problems
- To verify the effectiveness of the solutions
- Controlling further processing until all conditions are satisfactory