The Corporate Social Responsibility CSR) Policy of M.V. Omni Projects (India) Ltd is aligned with its overall commitment to maintaining the highest standards of business ethics. CSR vision is – "to actively contribute to the social and economic development of the communities in which the company operates. In doing so, build a better, sustainable way of life for the weaker sections of society, raise the country's development chart in health, safety of human and cleanliness.
MVOPIL’s Board and all of its employees subscribe to the philosophy of compassionate care who believes and act on an ethos of generosity and compassion, characterized by a willingness to build a society that works for everyone. This is the cornerstone of Company’s CSR policy.
The Corporate Social Responsibility policy conforms to the Corporate Social Responsibility Rules 2014 as spelt out by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy of M. V. Omni Projects (India) Ltd is aligned with its overall commitment to maintaining the highest standards of business performance.
The CSR Policy of M. V. Omni Projects (India) Ltd aims to achieve, consolidate, innovate and strengthen “Good Corporate Governance” including socially and environmentally responsible business practices that balance financial profit with social wellbeing. The company shall be mindful of its social and moral responsibilities to the consumers, employees, stakeholders and the society.
The strategies shall be built around the following points:
- Aim at socio-economic development schemes.
- Build and innovate around the core strength of the company.
- Minimizing/addressing unavoidable and unintended damage.
- Emphasis on sustainability.
- Motivation and Engagement of employees in roll out of CSR activities.
- Maximize outcomes through strategic partnerships with NGO's etc.
The Company would carry out activities for
- Health and medical welfare.
- Skill development.
- Provide access to formal, informal and vocational education.
- Contribution to national and local efforts for relief / rehabilitation in times of natural disasters.
- Funding of NGOs / Trusts who undertakes CSR Activities